Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Granny Stripe Afghan Chart


Do you remember my Granny Stripe Afghan that I finished about a year ago?  Here are some photos.  I received an email last week from a crocheter in Japan who has made up a chart for this afghan and has started her own version.  I know a lot of people can crochet much easier by using a chart.

Thank you Ayaka for making the chart!  Visit her blog Crochet and Me here to see her wonderful crochet and the chart she created.

Here is the link to my Granny Stripe Afghan rewrite pattern.







 


Here is a photo of the chart that Ayaka created.  Be sure to visit her blog to see her gorgeous crochet projects.
  


I hope you are finding some time to crochet or knit today!

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. It's so nice and colorful, I love it! I'm going to visit her blog !

    Merry Christmas, LuAnn, I hope you enjoy these days with your family and friends!

    ReplyDelete

Print This Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10