Monday, June 13, 2011

Shell Look Baby Blanket Finish

Last weekend my daughter came into town, and she decided she would help me work on one of the projects that I have here.  She chose the Shell Baby Blanket that I had started in pretty variegated yarn in shades of pink and blue.  The pattern and a photo of the start of the blanket is linked on my side bar.

While she was here, she finished crocheting it.
We had a nice weekend of visiting, watching movies, and crocheting.  She and I both enjoy crocheting as well as knitting. 

I had just started this blanket because I had the yarn in my stash and I really enjoyed the pattern.  I really didn't have a purpose in mind at the time so my daughter asked if she could take it home for her cat, Squeaky to lay on.
Squeaky comes along with my daughter when she visits.  When we let her out of the cat carrier she always remembers where her food bowl, water fountain and litter are so we call this Squeaky's summer home because she always seems right at home here.  She is a lot of fun to have here for a visit, and now she has the new blanket....and who could refuse a face like that?

Hope you find time to relax and knit or crochet a little each day! 

Thanks for stopping by for a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print This Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10