Thursday, June 30, 2011

Granny Stripe and Shell Afghan Finish

I've been doing quite a bit of crocheting.  I've finished the brown and pink granny stripe afghan.
I really like the pink and brown variegated yarn that I used in this afghan, and all of the yarn came from my stash.
It was a lot of work to unwind the yarn from the wider afghan and to start the whole project over again from scratch, but I am happy with the finished afghan.

I also finished this crocheted shell look baby blanket from yarn that I had in my stash.

Relax, pick up your crochet hook or knitting needles, and spend some time with some pretty yarn today.

Thanks for visiting today! 

2 comments:

  1. I love the pink and brown! I wish I'd had this pattern a year ago. I finally gave away some yarn that I couldn't decide what to do with. This would have been the perfect pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LuAnn ... lovely work. Thank you for the photos and easy patterns that make me want to take up a crochet hook again ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete

Print This Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10